D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them. POOP POOP POOP

5 posters

Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them. POOP POOP POOP

Post  SupahDave Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 am

So, i could lose the berserking, but i feel that going back in time wouldn't be a great thing even if i did change it. I also had a chance to read parts of the new book and like what i see. I vote for putting this current game to bed so we can explore new book and rules set. If Evan's set then let him go and if not i would say let us just play some board games or cards until Evan's ready and just get back to having fun.

Now the orbs i understand are for the story. If you look at other d20 games and look at the saves for characters around our power level we should have higher saves, but some people put more emphasis on offense and not so much for defense. But seriously how are we supposed to be super heroes without the ability to use supers powers.

I also vote for more legos

SupahDave

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty my game

Post  Evan Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:09 am

Yes im ready to go so if that what we winds up doing no worries on my end just make sure u read the information I have posted and answer the questions if you would like things tailored to your Guy
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty The votes as I count them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Post  Matt Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

Dave : Move on to Athaos, return to M&M later with tweaked/new characters with the new book.
Ed : Play M&M with rolled back time & new/tweaked characters using the new book.
Evan : Move on to Athaos, return to M&M later with tweaked/new characters with the new book.
Frank : Needs to reply to posts.
Jarred : Undecided/conflicted
Kevin : Needs to reply to posts.
Matt : Move on to Athaos, return to M&M later with tweaked/new characters with the new book.
Speedy : Play M&M with rolled back time & new/tweaked characters using the new book.

totals:
move on = 3
roll back = 2
undecided = 1
no reply = 2

Hopefully this will tell us our next course of action. Thank you for your vote.

Matt

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty Re: POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them. POOP POOP POOP

Post  Evan Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Matt wrote:Speedy : Play M&M with rolled back time & new/tweaked characters using the new book.

Like I said its not like we are gonna open the book and make new guys if we roll back time leave the new/tweaked characters out of it, the new book has new rules that need to be discussed, so at this point its we roll back time or we stop playing M&M, plus don't forget that kev needs to fix his NPC's such as the orbs because paralysis is different in this new version

As I know Frank does not want to make or change his guy, hes for rolling back time but anything other then that hes a no
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty POOP POOP POOP

Post  SupahDave Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:49 pm

So the new count is

3 votes for moving on
3 votes for rolling back time

jarred needs to get off the fence and kevin needs to way in as well. we could still be dead locked and that still won't really help us if that happens.

SupahDave

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty Re: POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them. POOP POOP POOP

Post  Nocturnal5five Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm cool with going to Evan's game
Nocturnal5five
Nocturnal5five

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty new votes now

Post  SupahDave Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:53 pm

new count now that speedy changed his mind is

4 for moving on
2 for rolling back

and jarred and kevin need to way in still

SupahDave

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

what is Franks vote?
How is everyone doing with the snow?

Matt

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty warm by the fire

Post  SupahDave Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Evan wrote:

As I know Frank does not want to make or change his guy, hes for rolling back time but anything other then that hes a no

the snow looks so nice from inside. hope everyone else is safe and warm whatever it is you're doing.

SupahDave

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty Kevins vote

Post  Matt Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:09 pm

this is a copy of an email from Kevin:

i vote we go to evans game,that way i get a chance to read the new rules
thanks
kevin

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 pm

SupahDave wrote:new count now that speedy changed his mind is

4 for moving on
2 for rolling back

and jarred and kevin need to way in still

new totals:
5 for moving on
2 for rolling back

and Jarred needs to way in still

So Jarred please let us have your vote even though moving on has more votes, I think everyone should be heard on this matter

Matt

Back to top Go down

POOP POOP POOP Well the site says i have 255 characters to use here in the subject header and i going to use them.  POOP POOP POOP Empty the more the better

Post  Evan Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm

When u answer the Q's more info the better I'm gonna be looking over them and landing to my storyboard over the next couple of days so the better you state what you what the better chance I get it right
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nix Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

I was only gonna make a decision if I was the tie breaker, as it is my vote no longer matters.

Nix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum