D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep in mind

Go down

Keep in mind Empty Keep in mind

Post  Evan Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey all were gonna pick up my game on the 21th of FEB. I have Matt's, Edd's, Frank's and Dave's Character sheets, I also have Brother Brills Sheet which we will be NPC'ing for the start of the adventure. Keep in mind guys that this is a role-playing adventure, but of course there will be some combat along the way, some easy some hard Twisted Evil . Make sure you have read the info on the forums in order for you to be familiar with the world. With that said I think everyone will be pleased with what I have planned I got a little something for everyone

I will be starting with Jarred first then moving on to Speedy then Matt then the rest of the party, so Jarred I would like ya to try and get here by 4:15-4:30 so I can move on to Speedy before 5 depending on what else you would like to do, I should be done with Speedy around 530ish in which well move to Matt then rest of the guys so Dave wont miss to much by the time all is said and done
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum