D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule List 1

Go down

Rule List 1 Empty Rule List 1

Post  Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:55 pm

I will be adding to this list, so please give me feedback on what you like or don't and why
Rules
1. When a spell is casted by a arcane caster it is consisted arcane for all purposes even if that spell appears on the divine spell list
2. Divine spells above 6th level must be taught in some manner, whether from the church, holy questing, communion with God, etc. This takes (20 Days x spell level)
3. Metamagic feats for Divine spell casters can only be taught in game from the church
4. Metamagic feats for Arcane spell casters can be taken or taught in game by another Arcane user
5. Arcane spell level is capped at 7th level
6. Item creation feats can only be taught from the church, unless you’re an arcane caster
7. Source material is limited to the PHB and the DMG, other source material may be presented to the DM
8. I will also be adding the rule of always assuming that PC's are taking 10's on their spot and listen checks
9. Spells not allowed
• Astral Projection
• Discern Location
• Elemental Swarm
• Find the path
• Gate
• Heroes feast
• Planar Ally
• Planar Ally, Greater
• Plane shift
• Scrying
• Scrying, Greater
• Shambler
• Summon monster VI
• Summon monster VII
• Summon monster VIII
• Summon monster IX
• Summon Nature’s ally VII
• Summon Nature’s ally VIII
• Summon Nature’s ally IX
• Water breathing
• Wind walk
• Word of recall
• True Resurrection
• True seeing
 Summon spells must summon a creature that fits the world such as a Dire Tiger, Brown bear ect.

Admin
Admin

https://sundaynitegame.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down