D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A talk over some ale

Go down

A talk over some ale Empty A talk over some ale

Post  ed hughes Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am

After the meeting at the villa, Valthic asks Grim to gather some information. So with that Grim makes his way to the lower city quietly and unseen until he gets to Bercus tavern. Grim says " Bercus my friend hello, my fellow travelers and I thank you for the help in the sewers. I need some questions answered if you have the information, my friend. Do you know why those things where after Ragnar, and why kidnap him? Also I need some info on the where abouts of Valthic's master. In two days time I must travel into the jungle and check out some things for his lordship. Any information on what or who I might face when in said jungle. Bercus thanks for the info. " This conversation is over a few pints of ale. " So my good friend there is one favor I must ask of you. Would you able to get me some magic items for me on discount. You know the kind of stuff that falls off the back of the wagon on to your wagon. Catch my drift. The items are a cloak of elvenkind and boots of elvenkind. Of course I will pay you for them (I say this with a half smile) don't be silly. So I leave in two days for the jungle if you could have the items for me before than that would be great. I mean if you can get your hands on them. Thanks agian Bercus see you soon.

After the tavern Grim makes his way to the temple of goddess of intervention. Grim will pray to her for help to guide him on this narrow path he must follow. Then if she does not answer Grim he will finish praying and head to the villa. Grim will report to Valthic with information he found. Grim would tell Valthic the info about his master first and the whole time talking to Valthic, Grim is speaking in valthic native tongue. Them Grim off to the bath, food then sleep. Until we leave for the jungle. (Grim needs time to recover from the good time at the tavern.)

ed hughes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum