D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing

4 posters

Go down

Role Playing Empty Role Playing

Post  Evan Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey guys I know we skipped over some days of walking and traveling but if you would like to post a conversation that you had during this time or maybe the things you were doing I will gladly give you Exp for it.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Empty Re: Role Playing

Post  Evan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 am

If anyone wants o do a little more in the elf grove just post it and i will respond within the hour, not only will this earn you EXP but will also expand the depth of your character
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  ed hughes Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 am

I would talk to some of them at the grove, ask them about the past when the magic was all around. How great it must have been to see such wonders. I would also like to look and try to pick up any archery tips and try to compete with some of them for some fun. (if they let me use a weapon in the grove) Also try to learn some of the elven language. While we are there. Very Happy

ed hughes

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Empty just some stuff to do on the road and in the grove

Post  Matt Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

i would like to train my hawk to scout out areas before us (i guess this can be done while we are lost in the desert)
also i would like to ask the elves about the tree in the middle of the grove and ask a druid about the dream i had with my grandfather as a hawk, also see about learning to become a tempest

Matt

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Empty for edd

Post  Evan Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:44 pm

The elevens will tell about the wonders that magic brought to the land how some many things were possible when to was a daily sight, they will also tell you about drow and how they used magic to control and spread there evil ways

They will teach you some things about archery and practice with you. You find that they are more skill then you are
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  ed hughes Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 pm

I would ask if they could give me some help with the bow. (and i would not be pushy about it but extremely greatful for any advice they could give) thanks Very Happy

ed hughes

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Empty for matt

Post  Evan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Training your hawk no promblem
The dream a Druid will tell you that it a calling of nature,possible a calling of Druid
There is no one to train you as a tempest
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Empty desert amd grove...

Post  SupahDave Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am

While walking through the desert and praying I would constantly ask for more guidance, but the whole time I would understand that God has a plan and I should keep my resolve and faith in the path we are being led on. I know the trip will have peril, but 125 degrees, no idea and running out of supplies is hard. I would approach everyone to try and keep morale up. I would also spend time with ECP and make heal checks to help in anyway i can.

In the Grove I would train to get back whatever I lost from the month in the desert. I would also Pray and thank my God for saving us and leading us to more allies in the coming war. Hopefully the information that TBM has about the aquatic beast to the north in the underground cave is right and that it helps solidify our new found friendship with the Elves under the Desert.

Also during this time to work towards my 6th level feat which will be Leadership I would have some more dreams and visions, but not the same as the ones that God has bestowed upon me. Visions of my Twin Sister Lady in Waiting Scarlet Brightmoore in peril. I can see her being hunted... As to what she is being hunted by and for I don't know. I can tell she is searching for me. I can see her in Littleton and Oxford asking about me and being told where I've gone. She keeps following our trail, but miraculously survives.

Also wanted to look into to feat retraining... It's in the back of PHB2. Is this possible?

SupahDave

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Empty for dave

Post  Evan Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:15 am

Sounds great man I like what I see no issues on my end

As far as swicth feats you get a one time chance to do it for free since I let matt and Frank do it
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum