D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the 30th

Go down

May the 30th Empty May the 30th

Post  Evan Tue May 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey all I would like to start off by apologizing for beening a bit cranky on Sunday, sorry if i jumped down your throat at some point during the night. I was hoping to get to certain points in order to have everything wrapped up on this Sunday, but i can adjust my plans

I would also like to ask everyone if they could pay a bit more attention during the game, and if you are having a conversation with someone (that does not pertain to the game) try and keep your voice down so others don't have to yell over you, i would also ask if the meta-gaming could be kept to a min. Also if it does not pertain to the game we are playing then don't be doing it, such as making char for another game, asking questions and so on its rude to me and everyone else at the table when were on a break its cool or before we start

This Sunday dinner will be chicken fajitas; corn, sour cream, Spanish rice, lettuce, hot sauce and taco chesse; dessert will be Italian ices. if theres anything else you guys want let me know such as snacks and such

Frank and Speedy are responsible for water please bring a case each guys

I ordered some minis from a site I found if anyone wants to throw in it would be greatly appertained
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum