D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ending the Game

Go down

Ending the Game Empty Ending the Game

Post  Evan Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 am

Hey guys this is how i intend to wrap up the anti-magic game.

After making you way through the treacherous under-dark and returning to the kolbolt, you are safety returned to where you first encountered Larkan the Green. There is a half-dragon (green) which will take the deep dragon head from you and depart with the kolbolt. when the party returns back to the Inn they find their room empty and their companions missing, when all of a sudden the door is broken down and the city guards rush in and subdue the tried and weaken party. The party is taken to the dungeon and put in a cell across from them is a person (this will be Kevin Character), who has a plan how to escape with the help of his cousin. At some point the PC's will be visited by Alaster, in which he will tell the PC's a lot of things (this is something I wanna role play).

And that is where we will start. You will get a chance to stop the assassination of the Sultan, but after that I would like you guys to come up with some direction on where and what you wanna do. Here are a few choices you could do.

1. Finding and confronting Alaster
2. Seeking the lady of the North, which is located west of skull-port and north of Oxford
3. Exploring more of the Under-dark, killing the abolth
4. Finding and rescuing Pharxus
5. Traveling all the way back to Cyltin

Just a few ideas of what you could do, so if you could please weight in on what your guy wants to do so i can start planing and writing the next adventure path Smile
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down