D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valthic goes to see aroum

3 posters

Go down

Valthic goes to see aroum Empty Valthic goes to see aroum

Post  Evan Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

After the meeting Val will ask Gorge to come with him to see aroum since he needs his help buying items(diplomacy),
Grim will be asked to take care of two tasks 1- find out any information about the gauth and there plot to kidnap ragonar. 2)- find out and information about Valthics master Orean
Oth will be asked to go to the arcane collage and find out information about the gauth and who the would likly serve.

Val's meeting with Aroum:

Your great lord we have rided the sewers of those man-claw beast and also took it apoun yourselfs to clear out the chuul and a nasty cave troll along with some other beasts. During this time our wizard "names" attemped to steal a piece of treasure, assaulted a party member and attacked a prisoner. I have arrested him for these crimes for it is my duty to do so, I come to you to ask if you know any "GOOD!" wizards that would join your party so we may better serve you.

While leaving the sewers we encoutered some minators and 2 gauth that were behied the man-claws and were trying to kidnap your son. The gauth spoke of a master but we did not learn of his name.

Also i would like to give the men underneath me rank if that is allright with you i feel it might strenthen our bonds.

I would also like to know if you have heard any news of my master orcean?

Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Valthic goes to see aroum Empty Re: Valthic goes to see aroum

Post  Matt Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 am

George will accompany Val to see Aurum. George agrees that his tact is definitely a benefit to the party, especially because Val seems to have a severe shortage in that area! During the time he is spending with Val, George will try to come up with a plan to do most of the talking with other groups, not in this instance with Aurum.
"Valthic if I might have a word with you? Firstly, may I call you Val? Secondly, I think we should take this time together to analyze our group and its strengths vs weaknesses. Lets us begin with the two of us, shall we. You are a man with great military mind and combat abilities, is this not so? Don't be modest, I do believe you are and these are your greatest strengths. On the battle field I have seen few men with a greater mind for strategy, but off the battle field... dealing with members of the public, civilians if you would... I think you are, how shall I say this, a bit lacking. Myself on the other hand, dealing with people and other "soft" skills of that sort is probably one of my great strengths, my communion with the Song of Concordance being my greatest strength of all. I fully admit I am about as useful as the proverbial "Tits on a Bull" during combat and would never expect my words of guidance to bear much, if any, weight in those situations! Do you agree with all of this?"

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Yes I agree that is why your coming with me. But your neutrality does worry me, but I willing to give you a shot.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

ooc, neutral good

"I was referring to future endeavors, not just the task at hand. And as far as my neutrality is concerned just remember Val there are 3 sides to every story...yours, mine & the truth! I think I might be starting to take after you dwarfs for I need a shave!" laughter ensues as he lights his pipe.

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:04 pm

haha! Just remember that you represent me and Aourm and not to let your opinions jeopardize the mission, you may help speak for our group but it will I who will make the discussions
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Evan wrote:haha! Just remember that you represent me and Aurum and not to let your opinions jeopardize the mission, you may help speak for our group but it will I who will make the discussions

predictive text at its best!

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 pm

LOL that's what he would say
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Valthic goes to see aroum Empty AUrum's reply

Post  Xanth Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:09 pm

i am glad to see that you have passed your first trial. i must admit that the events with the gnome do sadden me. i normaly consider myself an excellent judge of ones charater and though i do have hopes for him in his future venues; i have to admit i over estimated his virtues previously. i suppose i should also appologize for the state of disarray the underworkings of my city were in! well no mater; the gnome is being delt with and we'refinalizing the selction of a replacement caster. unfortunately due to the break in semester most of the collegic wizards are out of the city. there are old masters, but i'm not paying one of those old shisters! te gual to ask for 100 gold a day for services.... i'd sooner travel with you myself! at anyrate there is a sorceress in question; not the ideal replacement but she is thuoughly compitant and talented...we shall see. so go relax for a moment there is a great deal of trouble brewing in the east. i must invetigate this futher.

Xanth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum