D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the walk back

2 posters

Go down

the walk back  Empty the walk back

Post  Evan Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Gorge I'm sorry I didn't inform You about the black spawn or the coronal going mad I wanted to the the whole facts. I've heard of him and it didn't make sense to me that he would turn on someone that needed help. I hope he is possessed, and not bringing shame on my people there is nothing worse for a fire blood to do then dishonor the clan and Aourom. What can you do do free him of a possession? This jungle will be a hard test for our skills. We will need to spend a couple of weeks here I think
And I think we should investigate the four headed beast and see if it is evil, these people should not have to pay tribute to such a beast that threatens them with death.

After these missions are accomplished I'm going to request that Aourom send me to the desert to Ind out what happen to my teacher. I have finally found a clue of whereto start and I will not rest until he is found or in the worst event bring back his armor so his soul may be put to rest. Words can not grasp the pain and torment that his soul is being put thourgh and it is my sacred duty to make sure he is at rest even if I must die to fulfill this task.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

the walk back  Empty Re: the walk back

Post  Matt Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:02 pm

No apology needed Val. I am sure you have your reasons for with holding those vital bits of pertinent information. I wish to tell you that I think you handled yourself well with the river people! I may still be able to turn you into a diplomat! (chuckling as he lights and draws from his pipe)
The way I see it we have 3 vital tasks and a 4th that we should look into. The first is the black spawn situation. This seems pretty straight forward, they must be eliminated! Next we have the Colonel. There is little doubt in my mind that he is possessed. The only question there is by who? Is it a devil or a demon or some other mind affecting creature! In any event I will try to figure out a way we can help him. I will enlist the aid of Oth & Tamara. She seems to have a wealth of knowledge lodged into her head. The third task is to take out the mind controlling insect (forgot the name). This might be the task we venture forth upon first! It is infecting man and beast alike in this area so no being is safe from it! This brings us to the "many headed beast" River Bear mentioned. I am not so sure we need to step in here. It may not be evil at all, in fact if it is a natural wild creature it is most likely neutral. That being said, I do know your knightly code deems it so that you feel the need to investigate this matter. Just remember that this creature may be keeping other, more ferocious creatures at bay and the small price of feeding it is well worth it. I did not get the feeling River Bear wanted us to take up this cause.
Now onto your personal quest. I will of course assist you in finding your old master. I do know a bit of your clans religion and do not think such a mans soul should be lost. Just remember the desert is an extremely dangerous place. We will talk about this at another time.

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:38 am

I believe we should go after the Col. It is what we were sent here to do and it might give us some insight on what is going on. He might even be in league with the black spawn or something else. And if we go take care of him it will give us a oppertiy to free the river people that are under his command which might give us more allys against what lies ahead.

You maybe be right about the 4 headed beast but we should look into it and see if it is evil you have that ability to detect such things right?

What are your feeling about our new companion? I think she is very useful but needs to restrain herself and use some wisdom before she acts

What do you tend on speaking to aurmo about?
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am

Again your military mind shines through. I had not thought of the fact that we may be able to enlist what is left of the enslave river people to aid us in this cause. I will have to check and see if they are healthy enough though.

Io can grant me the power to detect the moral leanings of beings. But like I said before I think the beast will have a natural neutrality.

I think there is a reason Aurum sent her with us. Hopefully we will be let in on his reasoning sooner rather than later! She seems to be more of a free spirit and maybe has not had to think situations through to the farthest link of the chain that is reaction! She seems to remind me of the sticky fingered Gnome we departed with. I did try to council him and show him that his actions can have dire consequences! It is good that IO has given me the gift of the song, the peace I find.

**this is said ONLY if Val witnessed or was told about George requesting an audiance with Aurum**
Your eyes see and your ears hear far and wide for you to know I have requested a PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL conversation with his supreme grace! It is of no concern to you Lieutenant, none at all.
(I slipped his daughter Arira, the singer of concordance, a note quietly and privately when I was debriefing her on the events in the sewers. I am sure we were alone at the time, and I am POSITIVE no one was listening or interjecting into our conversation)

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down