D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minis, books and more D&D improvements

2 posters

Go down

Minis, books and more D&D improvements Empty Minis, books and more D&D improvements

Post  Evan Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Hey all like i said the past sunday night i won an auction on Ebay for the colossal red dragon which was 200$ any money that you would like to contribute would be greatly appreciated.

I am currently looks for a few books for our collection, so if you see a cheap price some where pick them up and the table will contribute; the books that are needed are as followed: The complete Adventurer, The book of exalted deeds, complete divine, Players Hand Book, Monster Manuel 2-5; a cheap price would be anywhere from 8.00-17.00$. for our

Also I have been looking into using a projector for our maps and table top board, so far the the price of doing this would be around 300-500$, this is something that i would really like to do and is total way cool. Here is a link for a quick look over of what I'm talking about http://www.penpaperpixel.org/tutorials/tabletopprojection/ but this is something that should be talked about and doens not need to happen right away
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Minis, books and more D&D improvements Empty Re: Minis, books and more D&D improvements

Post  Matt Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 pm

the projector project looks pretty awesome but pretty expensive as well. I think we should talk about a dues/membership system to raise the $ for these items and projects. Please all who read this give their opinions on this topic. Kevin, if you email me I will post your comments.

Matt

Back to top Go down

Minis, books and more D&D improvements Empty Re: Minis, books and more D&D improvements

Post  Evan Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm

I priced out the projector project, I found the same one online that the ppl used for 238$ I can easily download the software for free and i can use my brothers labtop on sundays, as far as the dry ease board we could use the tact tiles or just buy a board for 50-100$ so its not to bad

But yes we would need to rise money, theres 8 of us so lets say everyone put in 5 bucks a week for 8 weeks we would have a total of 320 bucks. so its total dueable I dont know its somthing that i have really wanted to do for a long time

So please guys weight in on these topics we need your input.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 pm

ok i'm in

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm

i also think we should decide in what order we complete thee tasks. I think being that the $200 mini is on the way we should pay that off first. After that we should vote.

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 am

Yea its only 25$ per person, I've allready paid for it so I'm not dying for the money or anything but it would be nice to get some of it back.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down