D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time off

3 posters

Go down

Time off  Empty Time off

Post  Evan Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 am

We will not be playing the 29th due to missing people. We will not be playing labor day weekend due to me and Karl being away. In Liu of this Frank has decide to not dm anymore, so to give whoever USA em next enough time to prep we will start back up October 3rd. This break is all need to clear the air refresh and talk about so.e issues. Ill be posting back soon.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Time off  Empty At least we return for my birthday!

Post  Matt Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Dave by your posts I am guessing your campaign is next, please deny or confirm my suspicion.

Matt

Back to top Go down

Time off  Empty Re: Time off

Post  Evan Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

First things first is we need to confirm if Dave is DM'ing next. If he is not then who is next in line matt or Kevin?
Next the dinner situation. First off do we still wanna do it? If so I propose that the 7 dollars be paid a week in advance for a few reasons so who ever is buying the food knows who is eating, the person who buys the food is not asking for money for hours at the table or hears I don't have that or I only have this on me. There wont be I brought this so it count for my 7$ or can I get you next time. I don't mean to sound like a nazi about it but to offten I wound up with not enough cash and had to ask over and over for it

If you bring extra food to the table and decide to share the please don't complain if someone doesn't bring something or you think it should count towards dinner. If you don't bring things to the table then please don't abuse the generous of others at the table.

Every week there will be a standard fee for table items. Such as milk coffee cups silverware water paper towels sauger etc. I will pick the water up every week or ask some one to get it but I'm tried of seeing verging people spending more money on the things that all of us use.

For now on we will be taking a break at 8:45 to clean the room vacuum, clean the table, throw out the rash, do the dishes from dinner etc.

Please post back about these issues
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Time off  Empty Understandable.

Post  Nocturnal5five Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm

that's fine we should have a "party fund" and taking a break and cleaning up makes sense but I doubt this cant be resolved without us not playing for a straight month.
Nocturnal5five
Nocturnal5five

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Well the month off was really for who ever was gonna run next but its a good time to talk about stuff we've been playing for 4 years so I think a small break was needed at least for me.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down