D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time off in game?

4 posters

Go down

Time off in game? Empty Time off in game?

Post  Evan Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:07 pm

I was wondering if you will be giving us time off in game, I know others might needed it was only looking for about a 10-day week
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Time off in game? Empty Re: Time off in game?

Post  Nix Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Dave and I had discussed that this would work out well, it would give me a chance to do what i need to do to atone without taking attention away from other players.

Nix

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Dave said he is giving us 30 days off in game
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Time off in game? Empty 30 Days off...

Post  SupahDave Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 am

So you all have 30 days to play with. Non Combat shit please.

We left off with your group getting back to Dunlok and rushing to one of the traveler's districts to help with the explosions going off. In the Sky in the Distance you can see a floating mountain, but you can not see any real detail as it is still a ways off. The Explosions are thought to be the work of millitants and terrorists. No one group is claiming responsibility, but it does break the laws of the city's neutral ground status.

come up with something. If you want to do something that you think i may veto run it by me and we will work it out.

during this time the Elven Delegation to Dunlok has retired back to the Elven homelands and so the Dunlok Council is at this time adjourned until they return. Day to Day City operations still are in effect, just no major laws or business is being worked out. Major Debate over the rumored Military Build up of the Rosalyn's to the north and what it may mean to everyone else.

SupahDave

Back to top Go down

Time off in game? Empty Virgil Blackburn's 30 program to success, or is it excess?, I am not sure which!

Post  Matt Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Virgil will obviously help tend to the sick and wounded. Also he would like to research in the archives the "Light of Lathander" (it is a light mace, i think it might be an artifact. I do not remember what book I found it in, or the exact name. I just started playing with you guys and had a shit load of books thrown at me!) and learn more of a clerics role to Lathander and the world as a whole (in case i want to take a level or 2 as a cleric) that's all for now
THIS JUST IN...
Virgil would also look into the "Belt of Priestly Might and Warding" and the "Golden Chalice of Lathander". I think both of these items are found in Magic of Faerun pages 154 and 158

Last edited by Matt on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more items to look into)

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down