D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena

3 posters

Go down

A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena Empty A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena

Post  Matt Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Let me apologize for the long look when we had met, you reminded me of someone from back home. Speaking of home, where is yours?

Matt

Back to top Go down

A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena Empty Re: A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena

Post  Nocturnal5five Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm

out of game: Sorry crazy week just saw the email today
In game: No worries I often get glances from men I work with, most are because the way I can wield my sword but I must confess yours left me puzzled. I hail from Littleton the great Baron has been good to my family. Speaking of which what of your family I never expected to be traveling with one of the famed Hunting-hawks?
Nocturnal5five
Nocturnal5five

Back to top Go down

A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena Empty Re: A private conversation on the road: Ash & Selena

Post  Matt Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Yes, it is true that I am a Hunting-Hawk. As far as famed goes, I wouldn't put much stock in what others say! I would not have guessed that one would be able to find the training necessary to wield such a weapon in a town the size of Little-tin. Did you train else where? As far as the puzzling look is concerned, you just reminded me of someone I left behind when I was conscripted by the Church. Do you have any questions about those you find yourself traveling with presently?

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal5five Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 pm

I am sorry I too know what it is to be a way from those you care about. I trained at the Military Academy in Ashhurst since age 12, As matter of fact I do. This Sir Ander what is he about I spoke to the druid who seem to follow his orders either out of indifference or blind adoration. Sir Ander seems to choose when it is convienent to follow the knights code, at one time he preached about the attack at night is against his code but then speaks to me with such disrespect at slightest hint of disagreement I am a Woman and last I checked chivalry was a requirement for knights and I am not just a woman I am warrior woman a very proud one I will not let any speak to me in that tone for I do not speak to other in that way.. as for the others Arthius I have worked with before but he still treats me as if we have never met, the druid is friendly enough, this Sir Oz I do not know but I hope his a better knight than the other. I almost forgot the strangest character this "Baron". Ash Tell me of the Baron.
Nocturnal5five
Nocturnal5five

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Yea, I know what you mean about Sir Ander. I did think his tone in Baron Blase's presence was out of line. Maybe you could ask him for an apology, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one. Keep in mind he is a vagabond, his knighthood as far as I can tell is only proven by a letter or scroll. As far as his knightly code, maybe they do things differently in Gill org Gath, where ever it is he is from. Ask Sir Osbourne about the knightly code if you want further insight on that topic. And speaking of Oz, I like him. He seems a fair man. Good with the blade, and patient the the baron and brother Brill. although he has changed quite a bit recently. Its more than just an appearance change, something has happened to him, what I am not sure. Druid Ander is a good enough man in my opinion, a bit too wild around the edges maybe, but he does seem to want to do what he thinks is right. Arthius I have known before this little foray as well. He was trained back at the lodge. It has been a while since we have talked, but I remember he likes a god smoke and a stout ale. Other than that he is a good sort. You asked about the baron. That is a tough topic to get a handle on. He claims he is the Baron Munchhausen, and was help prisoner on the moon for over 700 years! Is this true, I cannot say. Does this sound like a story the bards would weave for the toss of a coin? Yes. Do I think he means harm to us and others? No! Do I enjoy his stories? Absolutely! He weaves tales that help to keep the campfire bright and cheerful. So all and all, I like the baron. I think he is good company even though he is a bit prone to mischief. So for what its worth, this group you find yourself with is not so bad. Just remember not to listen too much to the vagabond, and try to keep a smile on your face and all should be well!

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal5five Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 pm

A prisoner of the moon????!!! What marvelous stories he must know. hahaha Thank you Ash for your candor and good insight I am honored to travel with one such as you. I will do what you have suggested I will keep a weathered eye on the vagabond and keep a cheerful smile I love my work and I will not let one mar the reputation of all. I will purchase a pipe and some good smoke for the party mainly Arthius and hopefully you would care to join us at a tavern or two to pass the time.The Baron is interesting to me I will speak to him and Sir Oz as well, I do not know enough about Sir Oz to sense the change but he did act very peculiar the day before our fight. Thank you again my friend.
Nocturnal5five
Nocturnal5five

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Not a prisoner OF the moon, but a prisoner ON the moon. I am more than happy to share some drinks and merriment with you, Arthius and any of the others whom wish to join us. When we are next at a tavern, the first round is on Arthius! *laughs

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal5five Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 pm

haha Glad to here it. :::she smiles:::
Nocturnal5five
Nocturnal5five

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Great job guys way to put in effort well worth some good experience I'm glad you took advantage of the forums
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down