D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giddeon's 30 Day Plan

Go down

Giddeon's 30 Day Plan Empty Giddeon's 30 Day Plan

Post  Nix Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm

I may add more...

First off I keep in close contact with the rest of my party so we always know how to quickly find each other in an emergency. I'd Imagine the church of Lathander would be a logical meeting place in case of emergency.

At the top of my list: atonement. For starters, I unquestioningly follow the instruction of Brother Darius. I eat only the bare minimum to stay healthy (bread,water,cheap meat, cheap veg no seasoning whatsoever), wear cheap simple attire unless leaving the cloister and even then bring only my longsword. I also spend time reading religious texts and meditating to search for Tyr's guidance. Participate in religious services in whatever capacity I can even if it is only as a member of the congregation.

During my reading I am also searching for a way that perhaps I can better serve Tyr without having to compromise the safety of the prime material plane. Perhaps a way that understands that the invaders to our plane will do whatever they can to defile our existence and that we must be willing to do whatever it takes to survive. A way without having to give up being a paladin, Giddeon is very dedicated to the cause and beliefs of his service. If no way can be found he will atone and conform to what a paladin is.(Grey Guard)

I go through my journal and organize all information relevant to chaotic or evil outsiders into a separate and more comprehensive tome. I describe each creature that we encountered in great detail. Each combat encounter is given it's own excerpt. My encounter with Graz'zt is painstakingly analyzed to my best ability. Once all knowledge I have gained up to this point has been logged and if time permits I will make a copy and leave one with the church, if not I will try and have a caster use amnuensis to copy it faster. Leave wide margins in both copies so either myself or the next person who uses it can add notes.

Keep physically fit by participating in training exercises. On days when group routines are not available I do basic calisthenics in the morning on my own, after my morning prayers or church service.

Nix

Back to top Go down