D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The plan of what we are to do

2 posters

Go down

The plan of what we are to do Empty The plan of what we are to do

Post  Evan Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Valthic will tell the men that we will push on into the monsters lair, he will ask what potions, wands and any other items the party has to help aid them through this fight; Ragnor will be given Valthics potion belt, any spells that names has left will be need to be cast, Zazz will be asked to protect the casters and heal when needed. After the fight we will track back to the cave troll and rest where I will deal with the names/oth promblem
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

The plan of what we are to do Empty Re: The plan of what we are to do

Post  Matt Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm

George would press the issue of resting and taking care of the diseased individuals before the party presses on. Eventually he would go along with Valthic after saying something like: "Yes YOU have been made responsible for this party when battle is concerned. I have been made responsible for the HEALTH of the party! Need I remind you of how, delicate, Ragnor is? Or the fact that almost half of us are diseased and I DO NOT know when the fever will start? I DO NOT want to have to explain to AURUM why his son is diseased or dying or DEAD!"

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Valthic says:

First off the disease wont take place for at least 24 hours which would mean that tomorrow at 11am would be when the disease would damage anyone
Second it is more than likely that we will be diseased again by these monsters so taking care of it now deosnt make sense
third if we did rest and you took care of the disease you would not have any 3rd level spells left for the day which would mean we would have to wait another day
fourth we have defeated the queens defenses, if we rest she will be able to reastablish her territory and again we would have to fight though more of her minions

FYI you do know when the disease will take hold you found that out last night
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Valthic would not know when the disease would take hold, unless he has the heal skill and has made a check himself, George never told him that. And I was told 1d3 days. I do agree we will most likely have more members come down with the disease, but George is a different story. Besides I said he would eventually go with what Valthic was asking. "I'm a doctor not a psychic!"

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

My bad I thought u shared that information. Do plan on sharing it? That would change things then
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

my bad as well. It depends if George and Valthic are talking calmly or getting heated in the conversation. I think George would try to keep his tone even, matter of fact and civil. If this is returned then he would tell Valthic only the following: 1. who is infected, 2. the incubation period & 3. the healing process (remove disease then lesser restoration). This would not change the fact that George would still follow Valthics orders.

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Yea dude Val would just ask you what the deal is with the diesise I assume you have told me who has it since i asked you to heal names 1st. So if you tell me that the incubation period is 24-72 hours than we proceed in fighting the Queen and then head back to town; if not then we just head back to town to resupply and have it removed at the church.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 pm

correct he did tell you who was diseased, and eventually you would be informed of the incubation period. like i said before

Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down