D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/21 session

Go down

3/21 session Empty 3/21 session

Post  Matt Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 pm

D.I.G. 11/16/1003
1. The party leaves the Bugbear cave via the a trail on top of the cave. The trip back to Oxford was uneventful.
2. Help wanted signs posted for: COTL, Prospectors ot Athos & the Waterworks.
3. At the inn Travern is given his missing box plus 100 platinum to cover the damage to the rooms. Ph is given a letter addressed to "Davis" from the BBC.
4. Ph scouts the warehouse & follows someone to the Fresh Food Farm Stand.
D.I.G. 11/17/1003
5. Ph tells all of his nights work & is asked by Oz to continue his work. Oz sends the party out to check on the help wanted signs. Oz & DA to the COTL, TBM & Kal to the prospectors, Art & Ash to the Waterworks.
Quests:
COTL; Undead @ a graveyard 1 days journey from Oxford, 150 platinum reward.
Prospectors; Large 4 legged creatures attacking miners, 250 platinum reward.
Waterworks; ROUS reported in the sewers, 10 platinum per tail reward.
COTL quest accepted
D.I.G. 11/18/1003
6. Party, minus Ph, battles 7 Tomb Motes @ the graveyard. TBM gets diseased during the battle.
7. Ph investigates the BBC warehouse, no one in or out.
D.I.G. 11/19/1003
8. Party gets paid by COTL
9. All other quests are taken - BOOOOOOOOO!
D.I.G. 11/20/1003
10. Oz on the parties behalf accepts Elder Cape Pharaxis's quest to Alexandria.
11. Kal tells Oz he is a dwarf.
12. Ph investigates the warehouse & farm stand again. Warehouse is burnt down.
D.I.G. 11/21/1003 - 11/23/1003
13. Ph continues to watch the farm stand for 3 nights. Notices people come and go at will & Scythe is there at some point.
14. TBM gathers information on the BBC, goes to the farm stand on 11/24 & thinks he spots a secret door.
D.I.G. 11/26/1003
15. TBM determines there is indeed a secret door @ the farm stand.
16. When the party is together for a group meeting, Art get Kal to admit to all he is indeed a dwarf.
17. Ph pays tribute to the BBC @ the farm stand, sees the hidden door, follows a rouge to his home.
18. Ph charms the rouge he followed & gets the mother lode of information. The secret door leads to Jake the Red Snakes office. Jake is going to "The Fort" on 11/28/1003.
19. Ph leaves the room, waits in the hall for 1 hour, the re-enters the rouges room casts sleep on him then slits his throat.
D.I.G. 11/27/1003
20. The party tell E.C.Phar about the farm stand & their plans to follow Jake the Red Snake to the fort.
D.I.G. 11/28/1003 - 12/4/1003
21. The party hires 2 cavaliers & 1 animal handler to take care of their horses on the road.
22. Ash tracks Jake, leading the party on a 6 day journey to the foot of a mountain with a trail leading to "The Fort".
23. Up the trail then up the stairs our companions go. Guards & a ballista are waiting in front of and on top of the fort.
24. The leader of the guards calls for reinforcements. 7 orcs including Jake the Red Snake & Mark the Red Boot answer the call. Battle ensues.
25. VICTORY! 10 guards are taken prisoner.
26. TBM determines that an amulet, hide armor, a great axe & a spear have magical auras!
27. Searching the fort the party finds: 1300 platinum in coin & goods, 2 dwarfs in prison cells.
28. The dwarfs upon recognizing Kaldor's name go into a rage leave the fort but not before throwing the orcs bodies into the ravine.
D.I.G. 12/4/1003 - 12/10/1003
29. The party travels back to Oxford uneventfully
30. The prisoners are brought to the garrison to Captain Joshua Melbourne & tell of the fall of Jake the Red Snake & Erik the Red Boot. A battalion is dispatched to investigate. Reward is with held until the bodies are recovered.
31. Oz informs E.C.Phar of the events & it is set up that when the bodies are recovered the COTL will forward the reward to Alexandria.
32. E.C.Phar outlines the travel plans stopping @ Brussel Brush then crossing the desert on camel.

Matt

Back to top Go down