D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5/16/10 session

2 posters

Go down

5/16/10 session Empty 5/16/10 session

Post  Matt Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 pm

5/16/10 Session, D.I.G. 3/25/1004
Dragon Pact – Larken the Green has forced TBM to enter into a Dragon Pact. This means they have traded part of their life force to the other, giving each other a part of their powers. TBM is to serve Larken and do his bidding. Also in this deal the rest of the party members must help or be hunted down and killed. The first task is to kill a Deep Dragon that is in the under dark and cared for by the drow. All of TBM’s hair is green, the green of the dragon. The party is to report to Larken in a ten day when they will be given a guide to the under dark.
1. The party eventually meets up at the villa where they see TBM & his greenness for the first time. TBM goes to bed.
2. PH gathers info on the Red Fox Inn, aka the Black Dahlia. Owned by Albert Swanker, it is a front for the BBC’s slave trade in Alexandrea. Swanker also owns Swanker’s food which is one level below and connected via a hidden stairway.
3. Thelo start to teach Hank how to read. I hate those letters!
4. ECP tell Thelo that he wants the party to look into Alister Duvall. He wants answers and reports. Thelo gathers info on Alister and is informed that he is a high ranking member of the sultan’s court. A well respected and trusted personal friend to the sultan, and one of the richest men in Alexandrea. Thelo also uncovers documents that are over 60 years old involving Alister, this would make him in his 80’s at least. Besides the properties and businesses on the plateau, he also owns a business located somewhere in the desert. He is extremely wealthy. While in the church archives doing his research, Thelo is approached by a government official named “John” who warns Thelo to be careful whom he asks information on this subject. Thelo is then told to seek out Jr. Minister of War Anton Walloons.
5. Back @ the Villa with ECP in our company, TBM tells the party about the dragon pact and their mission. This goes over like a lead zeppelin. It is determined that TBM is in control of himself. Thelo and Ph tell of their discoveries.
6. DA & TBM go to collect the reward @ the water works. On the way back to the villa they theorize that Larken the Green and Alister the Grey are members of the Arcane Circle.
7. Afro, TBM & Thelo to the M.O.W. looking to speak with Anton Walloons (AW) who has been missing for 4 days. The Minister of War, who is the sultans’ cousin, is looking into his disappearance personally.
8. Thelo g.i. on AW and is told the BBC is involved.
9. TBM leads Afro, Hank & Nym to the seediest watering hole in Alexandrea. They are told to check out the Red Fox for it is the seediest by far. No sooner than Hank bellying up to the bar do some members of the BBC recognize the big oaf. They demand payment for the botched deal with Kane & Abel. Hank refuses, fun ensues. Albert Swanker is called in to the ruckus. Afro falls in battle but his soul is reunited with his body as our friends are victorious. The house bard and bartender are all that is left alive. After some interrogation the party is informed of the slaves and treasure in the basement. Slaves are freed, and treasure is looted by Hank. Hank locks the bard up in one of the slave cages.
10. At the villa AW tells the party of a plot the overheard to assassinate the sultan in public. He overheard the MOW talking to a robed man. He was abducted shortly after hearing the plans.
11. All hell breaks loose after TBM tries to charm then fascinate the butler. The party packs up and leaves the villa. TBM, Thelo, Afro, ECP, AW & Hank travel to an inn on the 4th level. Ph casts alter self then rents another villa under the name “David Jung”. DA kennels Mountain Lion-O @ a stable on the 1st level the stays at an inn on the 3rd level. Nym finds an inn somewhere.
12. D.I.G. 3/26/1004; Afro & Thelo to the COTL where they are met by a Lt. Brooks who informs them the church is under lock down due to the recent threat made against the life of the Ambassador from Tarsdale.
13. Nym g.i. on Alister Duvall’s play & the theater it is being held at. The play is for 1 night only, tickets are 500 platinum each.
14. Ph checks out Swankers food & the Red Fox Inn, both closed due to the death of the owner. He then looks for DA.
15. DA looks in on ML-O and finds no cat. He goes on a mad cap adventure throughout the city hunting down his pussy.
16. Afro realizes Thelo and himself are being followed. They decide to play decoy & Spotter to no avail. They split up to not lead anyone back to AW, Afro to the 1st & Thelo to the 3rd.
17. DA writes a note the shape changes into an eagle. He then delivers to note to the 3rd floor of the COTL, puts ELP’ name on it & puts it in the hall with hopes someone will see then read it. I think it tells of the suspected assassination of the sultan. He the g.i. on his pussy & is told it is to be trained and sold as a war cat. It is kenneled on the 1st level and has until the 30th to pay the sum of 150 platinum for the cat. That some expensive pussy!
18. Afro sends a letter written in Draconic to TBM telling him to meet Afro at the Blue Moon Inn the next day. He also sends a letter to the weapon smith Zakard and his wife. Both letters are sent by a runner.
19. D.I.G. 3/27/10; DA buys ML-O back. Ph and DA meet up.
20. Nym starts an inn by inn search for the others starting on the 5th level, working his way down. He eventually runs into Thelo while Thelo is administering aid to people on the street.
21. Afro tells Thelo of his letter to TBM. Afro to the Blue Moon, Thelo to the others.
22. AW tells those in his presence that Alister and the sultans’ 10 yr old brother are the only people trusted by the sultan. TBM, Thelo, Hank, ECP & AW an inn by to the Blue Moon inn.
23. Thelo to the COTL and leaves a message for the other party members. He runs into Nym after this while g.i. on the other party members.
24. DA to PH’s villa. Man on Elf loving occurs.
25. Afro to Zakard’. As he nears the store he sees an ass load of guards. Afro talks to the wife at the boutique and is told he should not have come, and the party (Hank especially) members that were involved in the Red Fox Inn fight are wanted for murder, but she has a secret door for him to escape, which he uses.
26. Fast forward to 3/30/1004 all members of the party have met up. AW reminds the party to follow the MOW.
27. D.I.G. 4/1/1004, Ph follows the MOW, DA shape changes to a bird and follows Ph. The MOW is followed how then in a disguise he is followed to a massage therapy parlor on the 1st level. Down a trap door Ph follows his prey who is now talking to Lt. Brooks, the guard at the COTL. After some plans are discussed Lt. Brooks is followed to the 5th level where he is seen having a drink with an elderly man and the back to the church. Then it’s back to the others.
28. The party with the exception of Hank checks on the old man. His name is Pete and he is a janitor @ the amphitheater where Alister is holding his play. He then tells TBM how he is getting ready to retire and is looking for his replacement and the Brooks was asking him questions about the job, and about the royal boxes and such.
29. That is all for now.

Matt

Back to top Go down

5/16/10 session Empty 5/16/10 session part deux

Post  Matt Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 am

i musta been busy burying my self deep in a doxie cause Thelo told me 'bout some stuffs that happened. Here's what he said:
1. TBM charmed the MOW & then the party figured out the MOW is being strong-armed & his family is being held hostage. There is an agent in the area who killed someone important & is planning to kill the Sultan.
2. It is also speculated the COTL & republic are in on the assassination, as is Allister Duvall (who is thought to be Allister the Grey). The plan ultimately has something to do with troop reinforcement in the northern plains. If there are no troops to help in Tarsdale then the forces of Gill are free to walk on in.
3. Being time is short the party decides to take on the dragons quest then return to save the sultan. who knew the jr college course in time management would pay off so well!? strategies and spells are prepared as the D.I.G. is now 4/3/1004

Matt

Back to top Go down

5/16/10 session Empty Re: 5/16/10 session

Post  Evan Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

Actually we will be picking up on 4/4/1003 the morning of the dragon adventure
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

5/16/10 session Empty ok terrific

Post  Matt Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 pm

You heard the man. T'is time to kill a dragon!

Matt

Back to top Go down

5/16/10 session Empty Re: 5/16/10 session

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down