D&D Sunday Nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/28 session...Kill all dwarfs!

Go down

3/28 session...Kill all dwarfs! Empty 3/28 session...Kill all dwarfs!

Post  Matt Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 pm

D.I.G. 12/11/1003
1. Ph asks Art to teach him to become a scout.
2. TBM determines the amulet found on Jake the Red Snakes dead body is an amulet of natural armor +1. It is the deemed by Oz that it should be given to Ash who hears a voice in his head as he dons it. "I was tired of that orc. Ah a strong human body, this is good!" Ash tells the party about the voice then is tackled by Kal as the others try to no avail to remove the amulet.
3. Seeking divine help the party goes to the COTL & E.C.P. telling him the tale of the amulet. E.C.P. casts remove curse to no avail. Kal id's it as "the eye of Gruumsh" an ancient orc artifact that is indeed very evil. E.C.P. warn Ash and the party that if he is deemed evil he will be stricken down, then he tells them his mentor in Brussell Brush may be able to help remove the item.
D.I.G. 12/12/1003-12/14/1003
4. TBM gathers information on monks that brew potions. They are said to exist on the highest peak on the tallest mountain on the opposite side of the continent from where they are currently quested to travel with E.C.P.
5. Kal tells the party to keep a keen eye on Ash. Gruumsh tells Ash to answer "Not to worry", TBM realizes Ash is not in total control of his thoughts.
D.I.G. 12/15/1003
6. Our companions leave Oxford with E.C.P. heading to Brussell Brush then onward to Alexandria.
7. DA bestows gifts to the party as follows:
Art = books to help learn patients
Ash = an acorn from the first tree DA planted at the grove
Kal = a cloak made for his unique frame that is embroidered with a hammer and anvil
Oz = a leather bound journal to keep track of his accounts
Ph = an antique coin from a long dissolved kingdom
TBM = a grooming kit in a fine lacquered monogrammed box
D.I.G. 12/15/1003-12/17/1003
8. Travel is slowed with the rocky terrain and constant snowing.
9. E.C.P. keeps his eagle eye glued to Ash as he reads and takes notes in a tome.
10. Ash is no longer on the nightly watch roster.
D.I.G. 12/18/1003
11. The party breaks off the main road and follows a secondary road towards Brussell Brush which is a few days away.
12. While setting up camp 2 silhouettes are spotted nearing them. It is determined by Ash they are undead and by TBM that they are Frost Fell ghosts. Battle ensues.
13. TBM & Panthro are ghost touched while Ash (under the control of Gruumsh) rages and destroys the ghosts with the Ghost Tough Saber,then falls fatigued. Victory!
14. E.C.P. calls for a fireside chat that evening where he shares some more information about the quest with the party.
1. He is investigating corruption in the empire. His investigation started with the death of a field sergeant that was surveying the lands a year before the fires started. The course of his investigation lead him to discover someone was using his name post mortemly.
2. Following the clues led him to Asraltin where Demerol was named. Also it was determined that Demerol was a member of "The Arcane Circle", a sect that opposes the persecution of arcane magic and its users. The sect was thought to have faded out of existence over 100 years ago.
3. Alister "The Grey" is thought to be a member of the sect. E.C.P. also uncovered information telling of others with colors in their names. the colors are as follows, in alphabetical order: black, blue, green, grey, red & white.
4. The party and their dealings with Demerol at the old watch tower near Little-Tin came to his attention, as did the note they found.
5. The Blood Belt Clan (BBC) is thought to have a strong connection with the sect.
15. E.C.P. also informs the party that the charges which would face TBM are of no concern to him, he has much bigger fish to fry.
D.I.G. 12/19/1003 - 12/22/1003
16. DA & E.C.P. restore the abilities of TBM & Panthro
17. Travel to Brussell Brush is uneventful. Brussell Brush is a small mining town 6 days walk from the mines containing rare mierals and gems. The town has no walls and is under the control of Baron Mike Plant. Rumors of a boy wandering into town the other day telling tales of dwarfs killing the solders & taking over the mines are rampant.
18. With only 2 choices of flop houses - er - inns the party opts for "Sally's post" rather than "Mike's Digging Hole"
D.I.G. 12/23/1003
19. Being the official mouth pieces of the party, Oz & TBM go to the COTL to ask E.C.P. about their timetable where they are introduced to his mentor the ex Cardinal (Jason) Argos. In concern to Ash it will be a 7 day journey to small church to the North to hopefully retrieve an item that should help to remove the amulet. The party MUST be in town in 15 days time.
20. The dynamic duo then venture forth to the Baron's estate answering the help wanted sign. The are told that the latest shipment from the mine, 6 days walk away, is late. The party is asked to investigate, remedy then report on the men (miners and solders) who are missing. Reward: 300 platinum. Also there is a cemetery 2 days travel that reports skeletons walking around. Reward: 50 platinum.
21. Oz accepts the miners quest, TBM negotiates to keep the spoils of war. The party meets @ the inn & information is given to all.
D.I.G. 12/23/1003
22. Party leaves for the mines, Oz & TBM on horseback. 6 hours into the journey they are attacked by 2 large smilodons (saber tooth cats).
23. DA wild shapes and negotiates the parties safe passage. The cost, 1 horse. Oz gives his horse as payment.
D.I.G. 12/24/1003
24. Elevation +/-17000' air is thin, path is icy, snow is falling, wind is whipping.
25. A pair of snow hands grapple Oz. Fun ensues!
26. TBM determines it is a "White Pudding"
27. 1 becomes 3 then becomes zero, but not before all of Oz's clothes & gear are dissolved.
D.I.G. 12/25/1003 -Yule! Happy Holiday's!
28. The party nears the peak of Mount Doom, or a plateau where they find 4 solders with dwarven war axes in their heads! OUCH!
29. While using the spy glass Ash spots 4 dwarfs further up the trail on another plateau. Immediately Gruumsh sends Ash into a rage who then rushes past the rest of the party to slay his newly appointed racial enemies (Grummsh's at least)!
30. TBM cast "Tasha's hideous laughter" on Ash successfully.
31. Oz drags Ash a way down the trail as the dwarfs warn the party to go away.
32. Kal fails to tie Ash up successfully.
33. Kal talks to the mid-guard dwarfs about trying to unite all of the clans, REJECTED!
34. Kal & Oz try to subdue a now freed Ash, who is then tripped by DA.

That's all for now, tune in next time. Same bat time, Same bat channel!

Matt

Back to top Go down